Remix Options

posted on #1
I have a question,

Track # 15086 with Slimdaver, myself and Juan Luis sounds pretty frikkin awesome, but I know I could make it better with some remixing to bring up the vocals, a bit of pitch correction and bring down the drums. How would I be able to get the solo tracks individually so I can bring them into my DAW (Logic Pro X) and remix it? Would it be good form to get the blessing from these guys first before embarking on this project? Like I said, its an awesome song among many other awesome songs and Slimdaver could release an album online and make some money, IMHO (hopefully with our credits on it!)
posted on #2
Supporter
hey there,

wikiloops offers to attach the single high quality files after you upload the mp3, but if the guys did not do that, you would have to ask for the high quality music by personal Message.
I second your opinion on slims music btw :)
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #3
Supporter
I've heard we can upload HD files on our own now. Is that true, or do we still need to contact you? I did try to post something in HD by dragging two files into the box, and although after I finished the process, and the mixed file said HD after the upload, it was not successful. Any thoughts on this, thanks in advance !
posted on #4
Supporter
Hi Psycho, you can upload a HD version of your part after you uploaded the 'normal' mixed mp3, a special HD upload box appears when the normal upload is finished.
posted on #5
Supporter
Well, I tried and had no luck with the HD box showing up. I've tried different browsers and all the upload links I can find. I'm simply not seeing something?
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
carlottis

"gracias a todos los músicos que colaboran en wikiloops, es interesante la sensación de saber, que alguien en algún lugar del mundo sabe de ti y de tu música, y lo mas interesante, compartirla, GRACIAS"

wikiloops.com uses Cookies to provide you the best possible browsing experience.
Read more in our data privacy policy.