Home »Forum»Hey there...»Hello @ all...

Hello @ all...

posted on #1
i think it´s time to say hello :)
Ich checked out this wonderful site a little and now im shure, i don´t wanna miss it. So i say Hello... :)

My name is Michael and i live in the near of Frankfurt/Main in Germany. Till April i´m 39 years old.

I start with music at 1990. My first Song on Guitar was "Knocking on Havens Door" and i was very proud. My Parents not so much because they had to here this Song round about 50 times per Day! :D

A little later, i swiched to Drums. I practised 3 Jears about 4 Hours per Day (in a Practice Room!) and my Parents feel better with that!:)

After these 3 years, i started to play in coverbands and it was a very good time!

Some day, i builded a new project with 2 friends (Bass and Guitar) and we played successful a Band-Contest witch cames from a real big concern and made the 1. place. The Concern-Boss ask us if we can meke a Concern-Song. We made it.... one came to another till we become a recording contract. Since this time we were professional musicians.

2008 the Bass men and i leave the Band (but sorry... that´s private)

Guitar was all the time my friend... but only to play Camp-Fire music. Since last year i play a lot guitar again and try to learn some soli.... and now i´m here... ;)

I think thats enough for the first and i hope you can read and understand what i have written because to say that is english is a lie! :D

I whish everyone here a very good time and i look forward to play some stuff together with you all!

Hear you at the loops.....

Michael (Weazle)
posted on #2
Supporter
Welcome !
posted on #3
Cool drums!
posted on #4
Welcome :)
Either side of a bad note is a good note.
posted on #5
Supporter
cool tracks Weazle!! Keep on making cool music
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
wiseshanks from Oklahoma, USA

"Wikiloops is an amazing forum for musicians to contribute, learn, and grow from each other! It's the internet's best kept secret!"

wikiloops.com uses Cookies to provide you the best possible browsing experience.
Read more in our data privacy policy.