Home »Forum»Hey there...»Hey Bro ? Do you feel music like a Bromance ?

Hey Bro ? Do you feel music like a Bromance ?

posted on #1
User Avatar Member
God, what a very bad joke. Please, do not judge me, I'm a poor lonesome Belgian musician !

No matter. My name is Julien, I'm 21 and, indeed, I am a Belgian guitarist. I've found this site thanks to a friend and what you're building is fu***** amazing !
Why ? (Simply) Because I've been working without any band for so long (I am a little bit half-assed (don't know if it is the good word ^^)) and I've been arranging my composition with lower-end equipment.

I have another problem : I cannot push my creations so long enough (I'm a self-taugh man and I have many shortcomings).

But music is a way, not the end. So I really hope to enjoy it and improve as much as I can.

I wish you to help me with my "compositions" and I will (also) help yours back when I can :) By the way, I am inviting you to listen to mine

ps : you see, english is not my second name
ps 2 : still a very bad joke...
ps 3 : see you later !
ps 4 : it has just been marketed (Jesus...)
Edited by JulienCachoi on April 15 2014 21:05
posted on #2
User Avatar Member
Hi,

Welcome and have fun ! ;-)
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
Max from Brisbane, Australia

"I love wikiloops for practice, and for learning how to improvise. I love hearing how others interpret and reimagine music. Thank you for a great site!"

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.