Home »Forum»Hey there...»What a great Site this is!!!

What a great Site this is!!!

posted on #1
User Avatar Member
Posts: 15
Joined: 25.04.14
Hi,

Oops, I already started jamming without introducing myself properly ;)

My name is Arno, and I play soprano-, alto-, and tenorsaxophone.
It's just a hobby, and in real life I'm actually pretty shy with my instruments (I play the best things when nobody is listening :) )

I'm looking forward to do some nice online jamming!
posted on #2
User Avatar Member
Posts: 128
Joined: 01.05.13
Hi,

Welcome !!

Have fun and a lot of jams :D !!
posted on #3
User Avatar
Founder
Posts: 2564
Joined: 30.12.10
thanks for stopping by the forum and saying hi :)
already had a nice sunday - morning listen to your soprano - very nice to have you around on wikiloops!

... hehe, and thanks for choosing such a nice thread title...

have fun!

Dick
[small]
coder & admin of WL[/small]
posted on #4
User Avatar
Moderator
Posts: 746
Joined: 07.01.13
welcome onboard Arno ! looking forward to listen to more of your jams ;)
clusters Clusters CLUSTERS !!!!!!
posted on #5
User Avatar
Moderator
Posts: 239
Joined: 09.05.11
Hi Arno,
you - shy?
I heard recently some of your tracks on Saxontheweb, they are excellent!
Hoping to hear more of you :)
Lutz
(aka Mister Lyrical on SOTW)
posted on #6
User Avatar Member
Posts: 15
Joined: 25.04.14
Sophie wrote:
Hi,

Welcome !!

Have fun and a lot of jams :D !!


Thank you :)
posted on #7
User Avatar Member
Posts: 15
Joined: 25.04.14
Dick wrote:
thanks for stopping by the forum and saying hi :)
already had a nice sunday - morning listen to your soprano - very nice to have you around on wikiloops!

... hehe, and thanks for choosing such a nice thread title...

have fun!

Dick
[small]
coder & admin of WL[/small]


Thanks for the welcome and the compliment.
I've tried to find people who would like to collaborate in online 'jamming' on forums, but without much succes. Had I known Wikiloops existed...
I'm really looking forward to make some nice music here!
posted on #8
User Avatar Member
Posts: 15
Joined: 25.04.14
OliVBee wrote:
welcome onboard Arno ! looking forward to listen to more of your jams ;)

And not just listening, I hope... ;)
posted on #9
User Avatar Member
Posts: 15
Joined: 25.04.14
Lutz wrote:
Hi Arno,
you - shy?
I heard recently some of your tracks on Saxontheweb, they are excellent!
Hoping to hear more of you :)
Lutz
(aka Mister Lyrical on SOTW)

Hi Lutz!
Thanks.

Well, as I wrote, in real life (live situations)I'm pretty shy on the saxophone, but online it's different ;)
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
faberpyropus from Wales

"This site is a priceless tool for practice, inspiration and creativity! SHOW YOUR SUPPORT NOW and help keep WIKILOOPS ALIVE!"

wikiloops uses Cookies and processes data in compliance with the GDPR,
as stated in our data privacy policy ..