Home »Forum»Hey there...»And... who is MrSnuts again? :)

And... who is MrSnuts again? :)

posted on #1
User Avatar Member
Hi,

I am an IT professional and a long time wannabe bass player :).

I was looking for some backing drums to practice on @ home and found way better!

Meet the Ibanez Musician MC924 I bought around 1985, and his fretless twin - which unfortunately I can't play :(. Here are a hollowbody Ibanez Artcore AFB200; a cheap P-bass imitation; and a EKO imitation of the MM Stingray5.

I have been told that musicians/people who play any instrument are more relaxed and easy to work with. And yes, bass guitar is the best instrument ever :).

Hopefully I will post my first remix in a few days - probably on [URL=http://www.wikiloops.com/backingtrack-jam-3464.php]this[/URL] track.

Ciao!
posted on #2
hello jstef and a warm welcome to wikiloops from me, have fun ! :)
posted on #3
User Avatar Member
I did it! [URL=http://www.wikiloops.com/backingtrack-jam-19659.php]Gotham City Rock #19659[/URL] :)

And thank you Shi :)
posted on #4
User Avatar Member
Welcome Jstef !
Have fun ;-) !
posted on #5
User Avatar Member
welcome, and you are totally right about the bassguitar ;)
Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything.

Plato
posted on #6
User Avatar Supporter
A big welcome from me!! I have a 1979 Ibanez Musician MC300 DS 6-string guitar (as well as lots of other types and brands)
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
Jared Harrison from Elmira, NY USA

"Great concept. Thanks for the effort!"

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.