Home »Forum»Hey there...»New kid in town - Fivestringer

New kid in town - Fivestringer

posted on #1
User Avatar Supporter
Greetings to all you jammers! Time to introduce myself, my name is Gijs but you can find me listed here as Fivestringer. I come from the Netherlands, and as you probably guessed I am a bassplayer. Trying to keep one string away from an egoproblem ;-)

I found you by googling on backing tracks. I won an Akai EIE pro at a newsletter giveaway which I had to test because as a friended keyboardplayer asked me if I could record something to his tracks. So purely by coincidence I found you and I like the concept so I joined yesterday. Just posted my second track and I am curious to the replies on it.

You can tell me not only if you like something but hints and tips are also welcome.
Edited by Fivestringer on July 07 2014 14:12
posted on #2
User Avatar Supporter
Hello Fivestringer, welcome on Wikiloops and have much fun here. :)
RockinĀ“ in a free world !
posted on #3
User Avatar Member
Welcome again :-) can't wait to listen to that track!
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
bleymehl from Germany

"I's lot of fun listening to music here and even much more fun adding own music to the wonderful tracks from the community. Therefore I'm supporter!"

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.