Home »Forum»Hey there...»The best web page ever!

The best web page ever!

posted on #1
User Avatar Member
Hello guys. I've been now with you for about a month and I can boldly say this is the greatest web page ever!
Me myself being very hard to please when it comes to music I found wikiloops of great use. After having enough of looking for the right people to play with (read: with similar interests) the loops became a great solution and man...so many great musicians to play with and to learn from! It is an honour to be here with you! All the best ;)
posted on #2
Founder
thanks a lot for the roses and welcome to the 'loops mbiegun :)
Happy my "little" site here seems of so much value & fun to so many fellow musicians :) Have fun jamming!
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #3
yeah man i know wut u feel, i posted here the same hyped msge as you when i fisrt came here a few monthns ago lol. Great having u here!
posted on #4
User Avatar Member
Welcome mbiegun :)
Either side of a bad note is a good note.
posted on #5
User Avatar Member
Welcome aboard, 4-string mate :)
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
johnnievocal from USA

"If we ALL are able to give a little, it would have such a BIG impact! Skip the coffee and scone this week and put that money to good use. :)"

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.