Improvements

posted on #1
Supporter
For me, communication with fellow musical playmates is important - and the recent improvements are addressing that issue wonderfully. How cool to be able to get a little red dot alerting me to a new reply!! This is making my day. Love it!

I also heartily applaud the ability to choose to show or hide online status. I worry about appearing rudely callous when I am so busy commenting, I forget to notice who is SHOUTING at me. The new update takes care of that issue - I'm a happy camper!!!

Like the way I can see my mail history - Dick, you haven't just been twirling your thumbs, have you?
Big respect for all you do for us here - thank you so much! It just keeps getting better and better.

Anne
posted on #2
Supporter
I agree with Anne. Lots of great improvements!!! Thanks to Dick and all he does to let us JAM with the World.. Thanks!
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
petebass from England

"Many thanks for creating this amazing site,its every jammers dream,so many great musicians to record with. Thanks again. "

wikiloops.com uses Cookies to provide you the best possible browsing experience.
Read more in our data privacy policy.