Home »Forum»Hey there...»Howdy y'all....

Howdy y'all....

posted on #1
User Avatar Member
Hey I just found this website, so I guess I've been under a rock...So far, I love it and jammed a little yesterday after a 36 hour work weekend...Anyway, I'm a 52 year old wannabe drummer. We live in the amazing Texas Hill Country, married 21 years and have 3 kids...
My first question I guess is why so many tracks I click on don't play for me. Am I doing something wrong?
posted on #2
User Avatar Member
Welcome Taye - no idea what's going on with being unable to play tracks. I've never personally experienced this issue.

So do you see the blue bar increasing as the track is downloaded?
posted on #3
Founder
welcome to the loops Taye,
If your Browser hasn't been updated for a while, that might cause the problems with audio playback - please let me know what kind of operating system / browser combination you are using - maybe solving the problem is as easy as getting a current firefox or chrome browser...
have fun on wikiloops

Dick
coder & admin
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #4
User Avatar Member
Thank you for the welcomes guys...Not sure what changed but today, every track I click on has played...This makes me very happy...lol...
posted on #5
welcome onboard ! and enjoy the ride :)
clusters Clusters CLUSTERS !!!!!!
posted on #6
User Avatar Member
Welcome from this long time wannabe bass player :)
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
donnersm from Netherlands

"I support wikiloops because it is a creative platform. And most of all, there is nothing more creative than making your own music and sharing it."

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.