Home »Forum»Hey there...»Howdy y'all....

Howdy y'all....

posted on #1
Hey I just found this website, so I guess I've been under a rock...So far, I love it and jammed a little yesterday after a 36 hour work weekend...Anyway, I'm a 52 year old wannabe drummer. We live in the amazing Texas Hill Country, married 21 years and have 3 kids...
My first question I guess is why so many tracks I click on don't play for me. Am I doing something wrong?
posted on #2
Welcome Taye - no idea what's going on with being unable to play tracks. I've never personally experienced this issue.

So do you see the blue bar increasing as the track is downloaded?
posted on #3
Supporter
welcome to the loops Taye,
If your Browser hasn't been updated for a while, that might cause the problems with audio playback - please let me know what kind of operating system / browser combination you are using - maybe solving the problem is as easy as getting a current firefox or chrome browser...
have fun on wikiloops

Dick
coder & admin
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #4
Thank you for the welcomes guys...Not sure what changed but today, every track I click on has played...This makes me very happy...lol...
posted on #5
Supporter
welcome onboard ! and enjoy the ride :)
clusters Clusters CLUSTERS !!!!!!
posted on #6
Supporter
Welcome from this long time wannabe bass player :)
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
Lenny Cowler from Czech Republic

"We are all brothers and sisters here. Music unites us and I´m happy, that I can be here and play here. This great thing deserves to be supported "

wikiloops.com uses Cookies to provide you the best possible browsing experience.
Read more in our data privacy policy.