Home »Forum»Open mic at the blue Iguana »Tracks won't start again...

Tracks won't start again...

posted on #1
I'm new here so I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong. When I go to select a track, it won't start playing. This is only the third time to try. I had problems yesterday,this morning no problem but I needed to go outside and work on our chicken coop. I came back in to jam and nothing...I always use google chrome so I switched to explorer to see if that was it but it wasn't.
Anyone ever have this problem? Oh and I went to my playlist and it fired right up. Went to search out a track and play it and nothing.
posted on #2
Supporter
describe the track you're trying to play : ID number ;) (helps to check out what the problem might be)
clusters Clusters CLUSTERS !!!!!!
posted on #3
Supporter
... if you happen to spot me online, just contact me via chat and we can go thru some troubleshooting options - since there were no changes to the player lately and it seems to have worked for you the other day, I'd think you have some kind of local issue. Just call me up and we'll find out :)
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #4
Ok will do...Thanks y'all...
posted on #5
I wonder if its my internet connection at home? I'm at work and its fine again. We have Dish network internet. I cant imagine thats the problem but maybe?
posted on #6
Supporter
naw... sounds like you have some broken script stuck in your local cache at home, or maybe some script blocking ad-on in your browser.
Clearing the cache of your home browser would be the first thing to try...
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #7
Its on my laptop and used in both home and work.
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
Reaper421 from Canada

"I've had tons of fun on here and met a lot of awesome musicians!"

wikiloops.com uses Cookies to provide you the best possible browsing experience.
Read more in our data privacy policy.