Home »Forum»Hey there...»New to this site :)

New to this site :)

posted on #1
User Avatar Member
Hello all! I hope I did not go about my recoding wrong, lol! I was trying it out with a session called Jazz Rock jam, but did not see all the rules for going about doing so. I am so excited to just get to play and record with these tracks I went crazy, should have taken more time and asked the others if they did not mind my 2 cents worth, lol Anyway this is a really cool site Kudos to the people who made it, it is so easy
to use the interface, I just need more time/practice I think :)
posted on #2
Hello Edge59 and welcome to the loops from me :) You have fun here because that is a big part of the 'Loops' Enjoy ! Shi
posted on #3
User Avatar Member
Thank you Shi, I will enjoy this site and Im happy to meet you! :)
posted on #4
Founder
Welcome to the loops, Edge59 :)

and for "...but did not see all the rules for going about doing so..."
there is that link at the very top of any wikiloops page where it says "help" :) Just sayin'

have fun around!
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #5
Hey Edge ... welcome onboard ! enjoy the ride ;)
clusters Clusters CLUSTERS !!!!!!
posted on #6
User Avatar Member
Welcome and have fun !
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
Dino from The World

"This is an AWESOME resource that we as musicians, regardless of skill level, must nourish and keep alive! "

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.