Home »Forum»Feedback and Suggestions»RSS-feeding new tracks? iTunes? How does that sound

RSS-feeding new tracks? iTunes? How does that sound

posted on #1
Founder
Hey there,

I had a little read on how to set up RSS-audio-feeds, which can be subscribed to, either via iTunes or other players.
I could basicly publish a weekly "tracks of the week" overview podcast, or do seperate feeds for different interest groups (maybe a bit similar to the "top 100" radio streams on wikiloops, just to download on your player).

I'd love to get some feedback if any of you are using such audio-feeds, I must admit I don't, so it would be nice to get some feedback if that sounds like a good idea :)

Clarification: The audio files themselfs will still be hosted on wikiloops.com, and the music use rights will not be changed by such a thing, we might just use the iTunes podcasts-list as a kind of wiki-advertising/hello-there place, no payments involved.
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #2
not using iTunes myself ...
clusters Clusters CLUSTERS !!!!!!
posted on #3
User Avatar Member
Just read this, I would definitely like to have some kind of top 100 podcast and would use it! It would also be cool to have a rss podcast on my recent notifications. E.g. when someone I subscribed to posts a new song, someone comments on me, etc...
Not using iTunes though, so it should be rss or some other standardized format.
posted on #4
User Avatar Member
That sounds cool I haven't used itunes either. But if interested I have a friend that does a radio show on Friday nights. internet radio. I had asked him if he would be interested in helping with something like this he would.
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
wikibeb from France

"merci à tous de bien vouloir soutenir wikiloops en devenant membre supporter afin que ce formidable site reste libre et indépendant "

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.