Lack of activity

posted on #1
Supporter
Well it's been 2 weeks now since I had my operation and during this last week I sort of got back to spending lots of time sitting at my computer - this has resulted in my open wound getting 1 cm deeper which does not help the recovery process at all. So I have to somehow limit myself to 2 times 30 minutes a day at my computer so if I don't get round to hearing everyone's music:(which I won't) Sorry! I'll try to keep listening to stuff on my phone but I hate doing that and will probably spend my 2 x 30 minutes doing solos of my own (and some translation work I have to finish). Hope to get better in a few weeks - probably break the rules at least once and upload 20 tracks or so. Keep on making beautiful music my fellow wikiloopians!!!!
posted on #2
Supporter
You concentrate on getting better B.....:)
posted on #3
Supporter
yes... get well soon (and play guitar while laying down?) ;)

hang in there m8, no use in staying unwell longer than necessary...
posted on #4
Didn't know you was having problems get better soon Ian if it takes less playing so be it.

Dave
posted on #5
Supporter
Get well soon !
posted on #6
Supporter
Hope you feel better real soon!
posted on #7
A little break can't do wrong. Some days without internet or mobile-phone, some days without music, some days without wine or bear...or cigarettes. Even some days without love won't murder you.

Very important: Some days without any news... :-)

With you good luck!
Was born in an analog world.
posted on #8
Supporter
Take care my friend. Getting back to normal is the most important thing in your life now.
:o
posted on #9
Supporter
Indeed.....take it easy..Catch up when you can! Nothin's goin away here!
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
jmrukkers from Switzerland

"Wikiloops - the biggest, baddest truly global jam ever. Happening right here, right now, at wikiloops.com!"

wikiloops.com uses Cookies to provide you the best possible browsing experience.
Read more in our data privacy policy.