Lack of activity

posted on #1
User Avatar Supporter
Well it's been 2 weeks now since I had my operation and during this last week I sort of got back to spending lots of time sitting at my computer - this has resulted in my open wound getting 1 cm deeper which does not help the recovery process at all. So I have to somehow limit myself to 2 times 30 minutes a day at my computer so if I don't get round to hearing everyone's music:(which I won't) Sorry! I'll try to keep listening to stuff on my phone but I hate doing that and will probably spend my 2 x 30 minutes doing solos of my own (and some translation work I have to finish). Hope to get better in a few weeks - probably break the rules at least once and upload 20 tracks or so. Keep on making beautiful music my fellow wikiloopians!!!!
posted on #2
User Avatar Administrator
You concentrate on getting better B.....:)
posted on #3
User Avatar Supporter
yes... get well soon (and play guitar while laying down?) ;)

hang in there m8, no use in staying unwell longer than necessary...
posted on #4
User Avatar Member
Didn't know you was having problems get better soon Ian if it takes less playing so be it.

Dave
posted on #5
User Avatar Supporter
Get well soon !
posted on #6
User Avatar Supporter
Hope you feel better real soon!
posted on #7
User Avatar Member
A little break can't do wrong. Some days without internet or mobile-phone, some days without music, some days without wine or bear...or cigarettes. Even some days without love won't murder you.

Very important: Some days without any news... :-)

With you good luck!
posted on #8
User Avatar Supporter
Take care my friend. Getting back to normal is the most important thing in your life now.
:o
posted on #9
User Avatar Supporter
Indeed.....take it easy..Catch up when you can! Nothin's goin away here!
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
JimPanse from Germany

"I say it with John Miles: "Music was my first Love""

wikiloops.com uses Cookies to provide you the best possible browsing experience.
Read more in our data privacy policy.