Home »Forum»Hey there...»I've upgraded from lurker status

I've upgraded from lurker status

posted on #1
User Avatar Member
Hi,

I stumbled upon wikiloops quite a while ago when I was looking for tracks to jam to (primarily bass, sometimes guitar) and I loved being able to search exactly for what I was looking for (drums, no bass? drums, bass no guitar? no problem!)

I got stuck because there were alot of fun things, and I especially enjoyed the Slimdaver+MrAdamOnDrums jams - great chemistry with those two! I found a new one of their jams today and this time I couldn't keep myself from [url=http://www.wikiloops.com/backingtrack-jam-27936.php]sharing the bass line I came up with[/url] this time.

About me: I'm just a simple software developer who likes to play bass and guitar between sleep, insane overtime, and looking after fresh wifey and my 3-year old daughter. I'm not particularly special.

Thanks for the wonderful site, the wonderful jams, and rock on!

-- Chris
posted on #2
Founder
welcome to wikiloops arke :)
yes... slim + adam... these guys rock!

have fun on the 'loops, and thanks for the kind review
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #3
User Avatar Member
:)
posted on #4
and welcome from me as well :)
posted on #5
User Avatar Member
Welcome ! Enjoy ! ;-)
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
Riky from Portugal

"The thing about wikiloops is the incredible people willing to share their creations with the world purely for their love for music. It's priceless!"

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.