Home »Forum»Open mic at the blue Iguana »Finding songs to play on

Finding songs to play on

posted on #1
I'm having a hard time finding new stuff people upload that doesn't have any remixes yet. It seems when i sort for music without keys for instance then click sort by date almost everything has alot of remixes. How do I see stuff people just put up without remixes? Surely im doing it all wrong. Thanks all
posted on #2
Supporter
hey :)
the search engine will preferredly show you tracks with remixes - assuming a track which has remixes must be somewhat good ;)

You can switch this by selecting "order by date" on the search engine, you will see the most recent tracks matching your search then.
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #3
I guess I'm looking for new songs without a remix and haven't been able to do that. I know when people post new stuff sometimes it takes a while for people to add a remix so I'd like to help people out that haven't had many remixes on their stuff because they dont have many friends yet. Thanks alot Dick!
posted on #4
Supporter
you might also want to have a look at the extended member-search options,
it is really easy to spot new members with just a few tracks up that way.

Go to SEARCH -> Browse by Musicians, Titles & Tags -> Browse members by Instrument & Country

and select "show new members" - optionally those who play a certain instrument ;)
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #5
Supporter
scrawfrd02 wrote:
I guess I'm looking for new songs without a remix and haven't been able to do that. I know when people post new stuff sometimes it takes a while for people to add a remix so I'd like to help people out that haven't had many remixes on their stuff....

:)
You are the Robin Hood of WikiLoops.... Don't get me wrong..... It's good you think like this.....

You can always join a track that has already some remixes, just join in at the moment in the tree that you like....
But I think you already now how to do that!

Cheerzzzz.
:)
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
wikibeb from France

"merci à tous de bien vouloir soutenir wikiloops en devenant membre supporter afin que ce formidable site reste libre et indépendant "

wikiloops.com uses Cookies to provide you the best possible browsing experience.
Read more in our data privacy policy.