Home »Forum»Recording and mixing»Difficulty uploading a re-mix

Difficulty uploading a re-mix

posted on #1
Supporter
I cannot seem to get the "Publish" box activated that is about endorsing that I am not uploading copyrighted material. At least one set of instructions indicated that this box must be checked or pushed in order to initiate uploading of a re-mix. I have been able to begin the upload proces, and a yellow bar begins moving, after awhile this bar disappears, and is followed by the word "Processing" and the message "saving changes", but this doesn't resolve, and I am also not able to push the "Publish" button. Does the Publish button only work after the upload process is completely finished?
I must be doing something wrong, but obviously don't know what it is. Perhaps I am not being patient enough. Would appreciate any help or insights. Thanks!
posted on #2
Supporter
hello Blueboy !
yes the Publish button turns green when everything needed has been checked ... upload and its process title etc
i suggest once your upload is done trying to change something in your title or description ? maybe your browser needs to be poked a lil bit ? B)
clusters Clusters CLUSTERS !!!!!!
posted on #3
Supporter
Hi Bluebox, this may happen if not all the fields are filled in, you will have to at least add a title and define the meter.
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
taBASSco from Belgium

"It expands your horizon - and you don't have to make appointments! "

wikiloops.com uses Cookies to provide you the best possible browsing experience.
Read more in our data privacy policy.