Home »Forum»Feedback and Suggestions»Please give me more bookmarks

please give me more bookmarks

posted on #1
Supporter
lieber richard
ich brauche mehr als 32 merkzettel, sonst gehen die alten schönen sachen verloren.

danke für all deine arbeit

liebe grüße
lothar
posted on #2
Supporter
Lieber Lothar, da könnte man sich doch auch einen Zettel aus Papier hinlegen, da kann man sogar dazuschreiben, was es genau ist...:)
posted on #3
Supporter
Lutz wrote:
Lieber Lothar, da könnte man sich doch auch einen Zettel aus Papier hinlegen, da kann man sogar dazuschreiben, was es genau ist...:)

Hallo!! das ist doch steinzeit oder?

ok, einen block habe ich sowieso hier immer liegen und da sind auch schon einige nummerndrau, zu dehnen ich mir notizen gemacht habe.
war doch nur eine kleine anregung, nicht das der richard noch langeweile bekommt:-)

gruß lothar
posted on #4
Supporter
keine sorge deswegen (langeweile)

length of farourites has been doubled,
hope that will do it for you... next rework would implement creating seperate playlists, like one for "jams I want to practise to" and one for "Songs I like to hear", but I hope this will do for now.
happy jammin ;)
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #5
Supporter
Hi Dick, könnte man sich die beliebtesten Merkzettel nicht auch listen lassen?
It was nice a funktion like "Top Bookmarks"

Just my 2 cents :)
posted on #6
Supporter
I could try to do a top ten, its going to be interesting to see the difference to thumb ratings... maybe users thumb good artwork, but put the jamtracks on the favlist...
on the other hand, the number of people using the list is quite small I believe, maybe that would lead to a strange result :) I'll take a look what the database will come down to.
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
frankiejazz from Italy

"A fantastic site where you can share your musical ideas and developing new ones!"

wikiloops.com uses Cookies to provide you the best possible browsing experience.
Read more in our data privacy policy.