Home » Forum » Hey there... »
Needing some guidance and I want to learn.

needing some guidance and I want to learn.

posted on #1
Delvis
I am a vocalist that hasn't found a direction. I am wanting to develop a sound similar to Pokey Lafarge but I need tracks. I want a stand up bass, jazz/bluesy guitar, wash board, Clarinet, Harmonica. I have 5 songs that I have lyrics to - the first one is called shake rag rumble- ex- [i]you might black your eye or get a busted lip but c'mon baby you still need to shake your hips. just dance around and don't worry if you stumble cause c'mon baby we doin the shake rag rumble.[/i] -hopefully you get the idea. I need help getting it started any ideas or folks willing to help?
posted on #2
jmrukkers
Administrator
Hi Delvis, welcome. There are many bluesy tracks on Wikiloops that would probably suit this type of lyrics, navigating to the blues section is likely to show up a lot of usable results. Happy jamming!
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Cabinet for Electric Guitar
169 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
Gracias a todos por ayudarme a ser mejor músico =) Thanks you all for helping me to be a better muscician
ladybass from Spain

wikiloops uses Cookies and processes data in compliance with the GDPR,
as stated in our data privacy policy.