Home »Forum»Feedback and Suggestions»Entry Shows Remix But None Present

Entry Shows Remix But None Present

posted on #1
My recent upload - [url=http://www.wikiloops.com/backingtrack-jam-30933.php]#30933[/url] - shows an available remix but there isn't one there. Did I do something incorrectly?

Thanks!
~Dan
posted on #2
Hi Danny, that was probably mine, I uploaded a remix, but deleted it later, didn't think it worked out that well. The counter does not seem to be adjusted if you upload and then later delete a remix.
posted on #3
Ah, thanks for letting me know! BTW, I'm looking for any inspiration so no worries about if you think it works or not. But, of course, it's yours ... I'm not telling you what to do! :)
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
titi from France

"Share simply! Wikiloops is a virgin place of all which pollutes our existence... Just the music, the sharing and the tolerance! A peace example !"

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.