Home »Forum»Musicians forum»Ausi Wikiloopers

Ausi Wikiloopers

posted on #1
I am interested in meeting other Australians on Wikiloops can you please put your names here so i can add your profiles ?:)
posted on #2
Supporter
Do I qualify?
posted on #3
Supporter
I certainly don't qualify...

but [url=http://www.wikiloops.com/advloopsearch.php?memberfocus=1&title=nope&ins2=&country=au&sort=1]these people[/url] do ;)
I added the option to search members by country a while ago, guess it's a bit hard to spot ;)

Side-though: Still have to keep myself from displaying the aussie members upside down...
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #4
hello ,
I am a person from the mallee , I got robbed a month ago and lost all my masters...so I am starting again....I mix , write , vocal act etc....always looking for people to work with....I am quick and am already albums in to new stock pile....but I can always use more...so if you want to do something
I am free to do so...I have been compared like pink Floyd and frank zappa'slove child of hunter S Thompson and William s burroughs...so I do weird but good weird , all genres...I would love to do live but no spots up here...

derek
http://img.wikiloopsmediaug.netdna-cdn.com/smiley/shock.gif
derekgifford
posted on #5
Hi mate Keith here sorry just saw this ! Give me a call and we can have a chat 0499990009
posted on #6
Hi mate Keith here sorry just saw this ! Give me a call and we can have a chat 0499990009
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
frankyguitar from Germany

"Wikiloops, the first place for sharing my ideas in music. Meet fantastic musicians all over the world. I'm learning every day! You will love it!!"

wikiloops.com uses Cookies to provide you the best possible browsing experience.
Read more in our data privacy policy.