Home »Forum»Open mic at the blue Iguana »What if Wikiloops was....

What if Wikiloops was....

posted on #1
The last group of humans alive on Earth?

Who would do what? I fix computers etc..I know how to work with wood, and build things.

If there was a Wikiloops village somewhere, who would be the Locksmith? Who would be the Cooks?

Who would be the criminals?

This is what was going through my mind as I drove to work this morning. I never said I was "normal".
posted on #2
sounds like the beginnings of a song !!
Edited by Rickplayer on 06-02-2015 15:26
posted on #3
Rickplayer wrote:
sounds like the beginnings of a song !!

You got yourself a case of the Wikiloops Village Blues, Dave? LOL
posted on #4
I have often pondered this very question:)
Livin The Dream:D
posted on #5
Supporter
Just my 2 cents :

Being an artist/silversmith & consequently a somewhat accomplished DIY & mechanically minded type, i'd be more than happy to chip in on any infrastructure design, building,fabrication, ironmongery, engine repair…
Now i just hope this wouldn't be only after a cataclysmic demise of the planet so i could bring my hundreds of tools : i can make do w/ a pocket knife for MANY things but…. life's so much easier w/ the right tool for the job !! ;)

One question though before deciding to live in or outside the village : Is this a place where i could grow my own herbs ? Exclusively for ''medicinal'' purposes of course… :D
plenty of time to rest when i'm dead...
posted on #6
Who will take out the trash?
-Zamzam & the MellyOmatic-
posted on #7
everyone of course. people could take turns with that :)

i can treat some base level medicinal issues and bring my own library to share ;)
apart from this, im more of an odd-job kind of person, figuring out what to do where its useful.
posted on #8
Supporter
Give me a Bic or ten and I could light the fire and feed the village salmon:D
posted on #9
Supporter
hm....worth a thought if I'd want to be part of that village. Anyhow I am not very useful as you already have one fixing computers....:o
posted on #10
im guessing there will be a few computers, so a little more manpower could certainly be of use! :)
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
titi from France

"Share simply! Wikiloops is a virgin place of all which pollutes our existence... Just the music, the sharing and the tolerance! A peace example !"

wikiloops.com uses Cookies to provide you the best possible browsing experience.
Read more in our data privacy policy.