Home »Forum»Open mic at the Blue Iguana »What if Wikiloops was....

What if Wikiloops was....

posted on #1
User Avatar Member
The last group of humans alive on Earth?

Who would do what? I fix computers etc..I know how to work with wood, and build things.

If there was a Wikiloops village somewhere, who would be the Locksmith? Who would be the Cooks?

Who would be the criminals?

This is what was going through my mind as I drove to work this morning. I never said I was "normal".
posted on #2
User Avatar Member
sounds like the beginnings of a song !!
Edited by Rickplayer on February 06 2015 15:26
posted on #3
User Avatar Member
Rickplayer wrote:
sounds like the beginnings of a song !!

You got yourself a case of the Wikiloops Village Blues, Dave? LOL
posted on #4
User Avatar Member
I have often pondered this very question:)
Livin The Dream:D
posted on #5
User Avatar Supporter
Just my 2 cents :

Being an artist/silversmith & consequently a somewhat accomplished DIY & mechanically minded type, i'd be more than happy to chip in on any infrastructure design, building,fabrication, ironmongery, engine repair…
Now i just hope this wouldn't be only after a cataclysmic demise of the planet so i could bring my hundreds of tools : i can make do w/ a pocket knife for MANY things but…. life's so much easier w/ the right tool for the job !! ;)

One question though before deciding to live in or outside the village : Is this a place where i could grow my own herbs ? Exclusively for ''medicinal'' purposes of course… :D
plenty of time to rest when i'm dead...
posted on #6
User Avatar Member
Who will take out the trash?
-Zamzam & the MellyOmatic-
posted on #7
User Avatar Member
everyone of course. people could take turns with that :)

i can treat some base level medicinal issues and bring my own library to share ;)
apart from this, im more of an odd-job kind of person, figuring out what to do where its useful.
posted on #8
User Avatar Supporter
Give me a Bic or ten and I could light the fire and feed the village salmon:D
posted on #9
User Avatar Supporter
hm....worth a thought if I'd want to be part of that village. Anyhow I am not very useful as you already have one fixing computers....:o
posted on #10
User Avatar Member
im guessing there will be a few computers, so a little more manpower could certainly be of use! :)
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
carlottis

"gracias a todos los músicos que colaboran en wikiloops, es interesante la sensación de saber, que alguien en algún lugar del mundo sabe de ti y de tu música, y lo mas interesante, compartirla, GRACIAS"

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.