Home »Forum»Musicians forum»Goodmorning music....

Goodmorning music....

posted on #1
User Avatar Supporter
[youtube]vQ3yv3MluHg[/youtube]
Edited by Dick on February 25 2015 12:59
posted on #2
Founder
I really need to add a tutorial on how to use the bb-code to embed video.... you only need to paste the video ID into the tag, not the whole link :)

below video was featured on the wikiloops startpage from February 2011 untill the grand opening of the loops on april 1st 2011:
[youtube]4MJyqGekQSE[/youtube]

the masters of pink sock funk :D
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #3
User Avatar Supporter
Tnx Dick,

I will do that next time!
jamiroquai is a great band, the last time I saw them live was in 2011. Grooving grooving grooving.... I almost passed out... :)

This one is cool too, I saw them last year.... incredible! :

[youtube]69ThRaK8FhE[/youtube]
Edited by Marceys on February 25 2015 17:33
posted on #4
User Avatar Member
Cool videos
posted on #5
User Avatar Supporter
Jamiroquai's guitarist, Rob Harris, lives not too far from me and I've had the pleasure of playing with him a couple of times at a jam night I regularly go to. It's impossible to not groove when he's playing!
posted on #6
Founder
one word: envyyyyyyyyyyyyy :D
if you ever run into him again, tell him he's being worshipped a lot more than he probably thinks ;)
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #7
User Avatar Supporter
Funnily enough, I went to a clinic last week called 'Masters Of Rhythm' featuring Rob, Paul Turner on bass and the fabulous Ash Soan on drums. It was groove carnage and they spent most of it improvising. Paul is a frightening player.

Have you checked out some of Rob's stuff he did as 'Shuffler' which was basically the Jamiroquai rhythm section messing about with some tunes?

[youtube]lhemzPTYdJE[/youtube]
Edited by mpointon on March 03 2015 00:29
posted on #8
User Avatar Member
I saw Paul Turner playing with Sister Sledge last year - very cool dude, for sure!
posted on #9
User Avatar Member
Yes, it's a great vids=)
posted on #10
User Avatar Supporter
[youtube]keRSRRFpYsU[/youtube]
Edited by Marceys on March 16 2015 16:24
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
MasterK from United States

"I love the sense of community, the pro attitude, and the spawning of ideas, that WORLDWIDE music collaboration brings. Help Wikiloops be here forever."

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.