Home »Forum»Hey there...»Hello from Cambridge (UK)

Hello from Cambridge (UK)

posted on #1
User Avatar Supporter
Stumbled across Wikiloops whilst looking for some tunes without drums to practice to and to get the hang of my recording equipment. What a cracking idea for a site - I joined straight away. I've just uploaded my first jam, hopefully the first of many, depending on how often I get to set up my kit and set up recording gear!
posted on #2
Welcome, and enjoy the 'loops!
posted on #3
User Avatar Member
Welcome to the loops enjoy your stay here mpointon
posted on #4
welcome onboard !!! have fun around ;)
clusters Clusters CLUSTERS !!!!!!
posted on #5
User Avatar Member
Welcome! I'm from Haverhill, Suffolk, just a few miles from Cambridge, down what used to be the A604. I used to ride my bike to Cambridge quite often. I live in Phoenix, Arizona now, a bit more than a bike ride away. Hope you enjoy your stay!
posted on #6
User Avatar Supporter
Ahh, yes. I know Haverhill well. You were brave cycling to Cambridge down that road! It's still one of the most accident-ridden roads in the country!
posted on #7
User Avatar Member
Well I didn't know that at the time, so ignorance is bliss! LOL
posted on #8
User Avatar Member
Welcome to the loops :)
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
Jared Harrison from Elmira, NY USA

"Great concept. Thanks for the effort!"

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.