country flags

posted on #1
I think it would be good to see little flag icons next to the persons name inside the mixing tree. Just to be able to get a feel right away of the collaboration distance.
posted on #2
Supporter
hey :)
I understand what you are saying... when looking at a fully developed remix tree (I always recommend looking at the tree of track #816), you'll notice that I used up pretty much any pixel available to display the six remix levels, so adding the flags would definetly increase the size of the tree and require a complete layout workabout - I'm not sure the "overview" character would not be lost by adding more info in the tree.
I'm not all convinced that would be a necessary thing to have - I have to admit I seldom listen to track because it was recorded in a certain country, too ;)
Of course the impression is different on smaller trees. Will keep it in the back of my head, no promises right now tho.
I admit it is sub-optimal not to be able to check user locations when listening on profiles, on the big jam-pages, the wanted info is just a click on the "musicians" tab away :)
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
Keiton from Guam

"I was saved in wikiloops. When I was going to quit the music I met here."

wikiloops.com uses Cookies to provide you the best possible browsing experience.
Read more in our data privacy policy.