Double notice?

posted on #1
Hey, Dick. I get double notices on my profile page when someone posts a remix of a session.
posted on #2
Supporter
Yes, me too. I use IE 8.
posted on #3
Supporter
hehe, true. Tats got to be notifications on sessions in which you palyed two instruments, system just notifies every musician right now...
I'll see how to fix it, tanks for reportin - some things I notice, but then forget to get em done, sorry.

I'm thinking of a way to summarize the wall posts, saying
"Dick, Mojo and Scriptura left comments on Session 1234 and gave two thumbs", but the logic behind is much more complicated than one might think... I'm glad the wall feature is used so much, wasn't this sure when introducing it.
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #4
Supporter
OK, hope the bug is fixed :)
changed the profile view a bit: now you get the info displayed first when visiting someone elses profile and your wall when looking at your own - seems to make sense to me. Added some user activity stats too, feedback welcome as always.
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #5
Understood. I didn't think about the double-track aspect.
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
flythorn from England

"Wikiloops is a great idea, well executed and deserves support - come on guys, support it - you don't expect to get anything good for nothing!"

wikiloops.com uses Cookies to provide you the best possible browsing experience.
Read more in our data privacy policy.