Home »Forum»Musicians forum»Blues and Rock band

Blues and Rock band

posted on #1
User Avatar Member
Hi, I want to make a classic rock or blues to spend time. I want to do in the private band if possible. Perhaps you would know what I play what guitar. I'm waiting for your participation.

Warm regards
posted on #2
User Avatar Member
The idea is great. With great pleasure I'd join.;)
Once in a life span is dying. I hope not because there is no beer. RIP Malcolm Young!
posted on #3
User Avatar Member
Really thank you. First We make one song. I want to do things your favorite. From now I see YouTube listed on your profile. It's fun for me :)
posted on #4
User Avatar Member
Go to upload to a non-public band space on wikiloops and create a privet band project then start inviting people.
[url=http://www.wikiloops.com/share.php]Privet Jam Space[/url]
Edited by ToadCruncher on March 27 2015 00:04
Livin The Dream:D
posted on #5
User Avatar Member
@Toad

Thank you so much, Yes i will do that you saying. If you want to joining, you are welcome of course :)
posted on #6
User Avatar Member
Private band function should only supporting members can use. I became a supporting member with a donation to wikiloops this year. But do not know why, supporting members icon has disappeared from me recently :|
Edited by Keiton on March 27 2015 11:41
posted on #7
User Avatar Member
I would be interested in joining. I play bass, sing, engineer and produce. I am also looking for musicians to play live gigs. I am in Rockville, MD.
posted on #8
User Avatar Member
GaryA

Maryland from here would not possible to do a gig together because it was so far. But we can make a song together in wikiloops. If a song that we have created in you to play at Maryland, I'll excited :)
posted on #9
User Avatar Member
I was starting a private band :)
posted on #10
I like to join in too ,but I only sing and play harp
posted on #11
User Avatar Member
I will join in to
posted on #12
User Avatar Supporter
I would love to join: )
Frenzie
posted on #13
I would join as well, but am not a supporting member, and am in no position to become one at this time !
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
pizzaknack

"Thanks to all committers! Happy Holidays!"

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.