The secrets how to do BAD recordings

» »» The secrets how to do BAD recordings »
posted on

Supporter

(Cancelled topic). Sorry, it is a secret again...

Edited by Neronick on 26-07-2015 07:32
Was born in an analog world.
posted on

lol...ahhh the secret.....is still a secret Cool

Zap
posted on

Supporter

Maybe it has something to do with [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e7b2RoolQY] this[/url]

Edited by nilton on 21-04-2016 08:52
Pure fingerstyle
posted on

Supporter

LOL, Nilton. Although he misses off the important point of paying no attention to the musicians around you!
posted on

Supporter

Awake!
Sometimes I run in an old, known trap. Spent hours and failed with the recording.
Why?
I haven't used the most important recording rule:
"Garbage in - Garbage out".

Ok. I learned a lot yesterday. It is sometimes helpfull to record garbage. No one would know if I don't talk about it.

I will pin a little reminder next to my console. "Garbage in - garbage out. Save your life time"

Edited by Neronick on 11-12-2016 12:53
Was born in an analog world.
posted on

Supporter

Does garbage know it's garbage, that is the question ;)

Anyway, I still remember the original post here, and I also remember how happy I was to see that you deleted it... some things are better left unsaid, and if you must say them, it is better to shout them into a pillow or, maybe, write it on a little note and stick it to your console :)
posted on

Supporter

Reminds me of the old Hollywood saying 'polishing turds' ....Ive wasted many hours polishing garbage only to realise eventually the error of my ways..the downfall of working on one's own me thinks!
posted on

Supporter

Tu wrote:
Reminds me of the old Hollywood saying 'polishing turds' ....Ive wasted many hours polishing garbage only to realise eventually the error of my ways..the downfall of working on one's own me thinks!

That was no waste.. You realized something and you honed your skills, that is never a waste

Pure fingerstyle
posted on

Supporter

So very true! It reminds me of my own philopshy about getting lost when driving...I always consider that you are only 'increasing your geographically knowlegde' ..same principal I guess
FAQ
terms of use
data privacy policy
sponsors
credits
contact
supporting membership
translate wikiloops
wikiloops on the social web
Copyright © 2011-2017