Home » Forum » Open mic at the Blue Iguana »
Playlist for wiki fest......

Playlist for wiki fest......

posted on #1
kimbo
Hi people.......
Just a short note to say that if you're attending wiki fest this year you might want to let the others know what tunes you'd like to play live.
If you let me know a track number... I'll list all the numbers as a playlist and then I'm sure dick can make the list available without need of visiting my profile.
This will mean we can arrive and have some idea of what we want to play. ".............just a thought"
posted on #2
kimbo
....ok I just made a playlist....
And for example I entered 25825 as a track i'de like to play live .
Some of the participants are comin.....not all
This leads us to a different version of the same root.....9104
......other members are coming.....
But most of all I want to do it with you! Live.......he he .... That came out soooo wrong!
But you get the idea...
So leave a track number here and I'll add it to the list..cheers...........
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Saitensatz für E-Gitarre
5,90 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
Lutz
Administrator
Good idea to prepare a little bit to make it even more interesting and varied.

But most important might be to prepare some sheets -
a theme, a riff, some chord changes (please not 20 chords, but maybe only 5 B) )from a jam we all know.
If I manage to come, I probably bring some of these "sketches".
posted on #4
kimbo
sounds good....but again .. lots of us play by ear! and E5sub 9 11 don't mean much to us, so gotta be careful not to leave people out there in the dark
ps. you know you're cumin' lutz so get plenty of your sketches ready, or leave some of your fave track numbers here:)
see you there again soon
posted on #5
OliVBee Supporter
whatcha mean not 20 chords Lutz ?????? i wanna do the 75 changes again hehehehe :D ;) just kidding
that's a nice idea to get things prepared and ppl ready to jam kimbo :) ... however i would love to hear still some freshness out of completely improvised pieces ;)
keeping the forever 12 bars blues under control is the best idea in my opinion !
posted on #6
kimbo
Hey oli... Why not make it a nice even 100?! I just mean that some people are not capable of assimilating a whole structure without a lot of perusal..... Perusal and teaching take up jam time.... Great for you clever guys... But us lowly loopies need a bit of prethinking. Anyhow.... If any one wants to put songs on the list I'm ok with organising the list and names etc.... If not ....don't matter anyhow I guess.
Can't wait!!!!!
posted on #7
adu Supporter
Very good Idea Kimbo! Jamming with structure and having more fun. :)
posted on #8
Marceys Supporter
Think it's a cool idea too Kimbo! I also play most of the time with some chords in front of me!
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
Condenser Clip Microphone for Ovid System
49 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #9
kimbo
hey marc... didn't see you were coming.... it'll be great to meet you.
now leave a fave track here.
posted on #10
Marceys Supporter
I'm seriously thinking of going! I could only leave town after work, it's a three hours drive so that is no big issue! Think most of you guys will arrive in the evening!
posted on #11
kimbo
I'm gonna be flying in two days early.....long trip from Cornwall for two nights!
posted on #12
mpointon Supporter
I'm up for learning any of the jams (within reason - don't ask me to play like DaFunkyDrummer!) in advance. Setting up a playlist sounds like a good idea to me! I'll be there. Still deciding whether to drive it or fly it as, being in East Anglia, flights are easy from Stansted/Luton but so's the Eurotunnel or Ferry from Harwich. Choices, choices! Can bring more toys if I drive. :D
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Electric Guitar
2.249 €
posted on #13
kimbo
Mr p...didn't see your name on the booking form..... Great to hear you're comin'....can't wait to jam live!
posted on #14
OliVBee Supporter
wooooohooooo more and more loopers booking :D
posted on #15
mpointon Supporter
Sorted. I'm on the reservations list now. Didn't notice the link!
posted on #16
OliVBee Supporter
woooohoooo :)
posted on #17
kimbo
hi all here is a link to the playlist as will be .....on the radio page [url=http://www.wikiloops.com/radio/4678-Urft+2015+.php]here[/url]
posted on #18
jmrukkers
Administrator
Hey Kimbo, good idea, here's my suggestion: 32427. Smooth funky blues with a twist.
Electric Guitar
2.249 €
posted on #19
kimbo
ok... on the list... [url=http://www.wikiloops.com/radio/4678-Urft+2015+.php]here[/url]
posted on #20
Tofzegrit Supporter
Hey !

A fresh one with sax section : 43874
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
If someone had told me that one day I played with musicians from all over the world I would have taken for a madman. Today this is real! Thanks Dick
Stef from Italy

wikiloops uses Cookies and processes data in compliance with the GDPR,
as stated in our data privacy policy.