Home » Forum » Hey there... »
Noob bass player, noob in here

Noob bass player, noob in here

posted on #1
ekv75
Hi all,

it's only 3 months since i did finally decided to learn bass playing in my "old ages" (40y). It has been fun ride since, mostly with books and songsterr. Now i know how to make a bass to make sounds, but not sure yet how to make it sound as i would want to :D

It was great thing to find wikiloops. Studying and learning with jam beats makes it more fun and helps to learn how to stay in rhythm.

Maybe in few months/years/decades im able to upload something decent here. Meanwhile, ill for sure enjoy all those neat jams you all have uploaded here.

Thanks for all about those neat uploads you folks have shared here.

Greetings from Finland.
posted on #2
OliVBee Supporter
welcome onboard ! have fun around ;)
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Saitensatz für E-Gitarre
5,90 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
Sophie
Welcome and enjoy ! :-) !
posted on #4
adu Supporter
I´m sure we will hear from you and let me welcome you here on wikiloops! Have much fun. ;) :)
posted on #5
tstark
AWESOME! and welcome to this great community. I just started playing guitar last year (at 44 years old) I have found the folks here very kind and appreciative of the efforts of noobs like me. Download some tracks, play along and have fun :)
posted on #6
Rickplayer
glad you found the wiki here you can play and learn at the same time I have been playing a long time and still learn a lot for the many talented musicians here. Can never go wrong on the wikiloops. Enjoy your stay with us and happy jamming to you.
posted on #7
ekv75
Thank you all for about warm welcome and wise words.

First bassline with drum beat by frankiejazz is getting ready for test run (locally only :D )

Dont forget summer, though playing music is fun ;)
posted on #8
DannyK
Welcome and have fun!
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Electric Guitar
2.249 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
Thank you for allowing musicians across the continent the chance to connect!
shaneelks from United States

wikiloops uses Cookies and processes data in compliance with the GDPR,
as stated in our data privacy policy.