Home »Forum»Hey there...»Hello! Batch download?

Hello! Batch download?

posted on #1
Hi!
I've just joined - amazing music! I have a Roland TD 25KV and plan to start uploading my remixes :) Is there any way to tag and batch download tracks rather than go into them individually? Great for jamming with while practicing!
posted on #2
Founder
hey there & welcome to wikiloops!
wikiloops does not have a kind of "add to shopping cart & download that at the end"-function, if that is what you are looking for.
To get back to certain tracks without having to dial their IDs into the search pane, adding them to a playlist is the thing to do, good way to collect some practise routine tracks as well :)
hope this answers your request! I actually have to admit there is a reason not to offer bulk downloading... besides cost of traffic, having to visit the actual jam to download it is meant to increase the chance to leave a friendly comment or thumb while grabbing a track... wikiloops is not meant as a anonymous download torrent, even tho many use it that way :)
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #3
Thanks Dick that's a good reply :)
I like the quality of the uploads too, amazing.
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
Max from Brisbane, Australia

"I love wikiloops for practice, and for learning how to improvise. I love hearing how others interpret and reimagine music. Thank you for a great site!"

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.