Home »Forum»Hey there...»Hello All!!

Hello All!!

posted on #1
User Avatar Member
Hi there!!
Jim from Burton, New Brunswick, Canada wishing you all a good day.
I'm a beginning bass player who picked up a copy of Rocksmith 2014 and a Bass guitar as a bucketlist sort of thing. As a total noob to music, I'm liking the program as a learning tool. I'm looking forward to doing more wikiloops as it provides the opportunity to listen to other, more experienced bassists put their twist on things.
I'm 52.7 and retired 2 years ago from a life of shooting cannons. Summers are busy outside but, winters keep me in and it's when I play the most. I'm looking forward to sharing this resource with some real-life friends, maybe even play with the "Make a band" feature!! Although I'm bratwurst fingered in my dexterity while playing, like a friend who was a music store owner and teacher told me. "It's about the journey, not the destination".
posted on #2
User Avatar Member
Welcome to paradise called wikiloops;).
Once in a life span is dying. I hope not because there is no beer. RIP Malcolm Young!
posted on #3
User Avatar Member
Hi Jim, happy to have you here...welcome to the wonderland
Hi! I'm Alice ..Nice To Meet You!
Don't forget to be happy today!
posted on #4
User Avatar Member
Jim welcome to the loops enjoy your learning experience
posted on #5
User Avatar Supporter
Hello Bayonet, welcome from me and go fo it. Have Fun and a good time here on wikoloops. :)
Rockin´ in a free world !
posted on #6
User Avatar Supporter
Welcome ! ;-)
posted on #7
User Avatar Administrator
hi there ! welcome to the loops ! Have FUN :)
posted on #8
User Avatar Administrator
Welcome to wikiloops!
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
Riky from Portugal

"The thing about wikiloops is the incredible people willing to share their creations with the world purely for their love for music. It's priceless!"

wikiloops.com uses Cookies to provide you the best possible browsing experience.
Read more in our data privacy policy.