Home »Forum»Hey there...»Hello All!!

Hello All!!

posted on #1
Hi there!!
Jim from Burton, New Brunswick, Canada wishing you all a good day.
I'm a beginning bass player who picked up a copy of Rocksmith 2014 and a Bass guitar as a bucketlist sort of thing. As a total noob to music, I'm liking the program as a learning tool. I'm looking forward to doing more wikiloops as it provides the opportunity to listen to other, more experienced bassists put their twist on things.
I'm 52.7 and retired 2 years ago from a life of shooting cannons. Summers are busy outside but, winters keep me in and it's when I play the most. I'm looking forward to sharing this resource with some real-life friends, maybe even play with the "Make a band" feature!! Although I'm bratwurst fingered in my dexterity while playing, like a friend who was a music store owner and teacher told me. "It's about the journey, not the destination".
posted on #2
Welcome to paradise called wikiloops;).
Once in a life span is dying. I hope not because there is no beer.
posted on #3
Hi Jim, happy to have you here...welcome to the wonderland
Hi! I'm Alice ..Nice To Meet You!
Don't forget to be happy today!
posted on #4
Jim welcome to the loops enjoy your learning experience
posted on #5
Supporter
Hello Bayonet, welcome from me and go fo it. Have Fun and a good time here on wikoloops. :)
Rockin´ in a free world !
posted on #6
Supporter
Welcome ! ;-)
posted on #7
Supporter
hi there ! welcome to the loops ! Have FUN :)
posted on #8
Supporter
Welcome to wikiloops!
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
johnnievocal from USA

"If we ALL are able to give a little, it would have such a BIG impact! Skip the coffee and scone this week and put that money to good use. :)"

wikiloops.com uses Cookies to provide you the best possible browsing experience.
Read more in our data privacy policy.