Home »Forum»Musicians forum»Singer adrift, looking for an island. To make noise on.

Singer adrift, looking for an island. To make noise on.

posted on #1
Hey y'all. I'll keep this simple, I'm looking for a fine group of individuals to create some fun, funky, Red Hot Chilli Peppers-ish music much like the one song I've been a part of here at wikiloops, "Knucklehead Groove" with the great OliVBee, Haddock & DaFunkyDrummer. You can check it out in my profile.

I'm versatile, I'm eager and I just wanna be having some of that fun I hear a lot about. If anyone's interested give a shout, whisper, whatever form of communication you see fit. That'd be swell.

Keep making that music peeps!

-Rich
posted on #2
Supporter
i'm pretty sure you can find stuff here to work with ! you just need to dig it out ;)
check out [url=http://www.wikiloops.com/backingtrack-jam-12752.php]#12752[/url] for example ;)
clusters Clusters CLUSTERS !!!!!!
posted on #3
Good stuff RKane, Keep up the search, the masters on here are like sleeping bears.
You see them once in a while. :)
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
Waltermelo from Madagascar

"This is the best source of jamming material around, and I love how easy it is to collab! Happy New Years!"

wikiloops.com uses Cookies to provide you the best possible browsing experience.
Read more in our data privacy policy.