Home »Forum»Hey there...»Hello from Oregon (USA)

Hello from Oregon (USA)

posted on #1
I am new here. Well I am new to play to backing tracks and was searching for some to play along with and found this wonderful place. I try to play guitar and love doing so. I am not very good at all but getting better. I play electric and acoustic guitar and I was playing a bass but the neck has issues so it is not playable at the moment (split in the wood on the neck). I also mess around with some cheap harmonics I picked up. I only have my phone to record with. I do not have much but still considering myself a beginner I don"t need much. I use what I have till I can afford to upgrade. Once I get better at playing I will share with community. Thanks for having this site, it looks like a great community to be a part of.
posted on #2
Welcome to the wiki this is a great place to play and learn new ways to play with other musicians. You are not judged here just encouraged to play and have fun. Enjoy your stay at the wikiloops.

Dave aka Rickplayer
posted on #3
Supporter
Welcome, and enjoy the 'loops.

- Joe
posted on #4
Supporter
Welcome and come into this place where the Music is the important thing. Hear, learn and do it ! ;) Have fun! :)
Rockin´ in a free world !
posted on #5
Supporter
Welcome to the Loops :D
posted on #6
Thank you for the welcomes.
posted on #7
Supporter
Welcome to wikiloops! Great community, indeed!
posted on #8
Hey Seanf
Im from Oregon as well! ..and new here too! Great to see another Pacific Northwestener here!
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
Neddings from Netherlands

"I support wikiloops because making music costs money, listening to good music is priceless"

wikiloops.com uses Cookies to provide you the best possible browsing experience.
Read more in our data privacy policy.