Home »Forum»Feedback and Suggestions»Feature introduction: wikiloops Showcase

Feature introduction: wikiloops Showcase

posted on #1
Supporter
The Showcase will replace / extend the "about me"-tab on the profiles of supporting members.

While the standard behaviour untill now was to show a profile visitor your list of tracks (if you have any) or your "about me" info if you do not have any tracks,
the "showcase" will be presented first instead.

Aims:
The idea is to be able to configure what your profile visitors will stumble upon first instead of showing them a long list of tracks.

How it works:
There is a new button featuring a star which is displayed in your list of tracks,
and in your list of public albums.
By clicking that "star" icon, the item is added to your showcase - it may be removed or replaced by un-starring it.

additional features:
The showcase also includes the Image-Gallery feature - for those who like to showcase some instruments or their recording setup (or whatever else)

Your bio / recording setup / instruments text info and the followers / stats boxes from the "about me" tab will be displayed as well - if you want them to show up there.
You may hide the statistic boxes (who you follow, number of tracks/thumbs/listens, who is following you) from the public by utilizing the newly added "visibility"-button.
There is an "eye"-icon displayed wihin the headlines of these items, which you may use to hide these boxes if you wish.

You may use the preview links to the BETA test site offered in the Gallery & Album feature threads to have a first look at the showcase if you like.
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #2
Supporter
awesome work Dick!
rp3 (Raymond)
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
JimPanse from Germany

"I say it with John Miles: "Music was my first Love""

wikiloops.com uses Cookies to provide you the best possible browsing experience.
Read more in our data privacy policy.