Home »Forum»Feedback and Suggestions»Time for lazy people who dislike thinking too much

time for lazy people who dislike thinking too much

posted on #1
Supporter
any way to add a on page clock showing time in Germany. we have no reference for time change exept by thinking too much about it.. But if we had a clock showing real wiki time which all people can see.. .. ONE wikitime for all. then I know how long ago something happened without thinking too much LOL Thanks Chris
yepper
posted on #2
Well what time zone should be the official wikiloops time zone then? :p not that i can do anything about it, but im just wondering?
posted on #3
Supporter
if wiki is based in Germany then German time zone. it matters none what time zone is used... just that we are all able to see the same relative time..... that's more clear... thx
Edited by HiFiFlutes on 04-01-2016 06:03
yepper
posted on #4
Supporter
Hey there,
the times displayed on WL are indeed german timezone, and yes, adding some kind of world-clock somewhere is indeed something that I have been considering - to display that in a good way does take a lot of interface-space tho, so I never went after the idea... i'll consider it once more.
The easiest way to check what time it is on wikiloops is to say "hello" via shoutbox - the shout will display the current time on the server :)
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
incivanpico from Germany

""This is WikiLoOps!...it is what it is Guy's!"...The Best! "

wikiloops.com uses Cookies to provide you the best possible browsing experience.
Read more in our data privacy policy.