Home »Forum»Hey there...»Hello from Canada, Bromont

Hello from Canada, Bromont

posted on #1
Hi guys!

I'm not totally new but I never really took time to introduce myself.
First of all, I'm from Bromont, a small two at 45min from Montreal. You could imagine that I also speak french just by reading this, but I assure you I'll never be angry if you point out some mistakes in my writing :)

So far I'm really enjoying Wikiloop, I never post any track, mainly because I don't have any recording device, but I download few tracks to jam with some friends or just by myself.

For your information I own two guitars, an acoustic Samick D-80E Greg Bennette and an electric ESP LTD EC-401.

Also it's maybe possible that in a near futur I ask you guys to answer some questions about what you like about guitars because I try to start my own guitar business. So far it's only ideas but I working on to make it more than that. I'm not sure about the rules here on survey but I'll check that before doing any move.

That's cover it for now! Again, I'm really happy to have discovered this web site and looking forward to jam with you!
posted on #2
Supporter
LOL @ The French/Canadian comments! That discussion can run and run from what I know. I have Canadian relatives in Hamilton, OT but she married a French Canadian. Much cultural fun and games! ;)

Welcome to the 'Loops, TrueMan. I'm glad you get value from the place, even if you're not uploading at the moment. This place is fantastic. you'll be adding in no time! :)
posted on #3
No worries with a very small investment you can be going the jambs!! Please don't think that you have to be a professional sound engineer to join a mix. We take ANY level with out question or criticism, but rather simple advice. just start jamming man. Cheers!! Toad:D
Livin The Dream:D
posted on #4
My favorite brand is 100% Ibanez.
- Get jamming! it's funny!
posted on #5
Welcome along enjoy your stay
posted on #6
Thank you all!
I will get on it right away!
posted on #7
Supporter
hi there TrueMan, welcome to the loops from me :)
posted on #8
Supporter
Hi and welcome from me too !
posted on #9
Hi and welcome,
I am originally from Montreal, had an uncle with a cottage in Bromont.
Why not try downloading Audacity, it's free and you could use a pre out or headphone jack on
a practice amp as an interface and join the fun!
posted on #10
Supporter
Welcome TM!! I plug my guitar effect straight into the microphone socket of my notebook, and do all the recording that way. Give it a go :)
posted on #11
goldtop68 wrote:
Hi and welcome,
I am originally from Montreal, had an uncle with a cottage in Bromont.
Why not try downloading Audacity, it's free and you could use a pre out or headphone jack on
a practice amp as an interface and join the fun!

Thank for the info!
I'll look into that.
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
HiFiFlutes from United States

"like it? love it? Pay for it ! thanks Yall !!"

wikiloops.com uses Cookies to provide you the best possible browsing experience.
Read more in our data privacy policy.