Home »Forum»Hey there...»Sayin' hi to the community

Sayin' hi to the community

posted on #1
I'm new here, really like this site. Work at Boeing as a functional test tech of 20 yrs. Been playin' drums for over 40 yrs., guitar, bass, and keys for around 20 yrs. Lookin' fwd to giving some input here. I post Youtube vids as well, for fun, user name jpcyphers. A buddy at work signed up as well, hell of a percussionist.
posted on #2
Welcome to Wikiloops Cyphers. I am looking forward to listening to some of your tracks. There are some really amazing people here on the loops. The community in general is very friendly and talented.
Cheers,
John
posted on #3
Supporter
Welcome to wikiloops! Looking forward to hearing some of your stuff and maybe jamming it out together on a track or two. ;)
posted on #4
Supporter
and a warm welcome to you ! if you're looking for tracks to play along let me tell you : you're in the right place :)
have fun on the loops and don't forget to visit the help section (lots of valuable info in there !)
clusters Clusters CLUSTERS !!!!!!
posted on #5
Supporter
Welcome! Have fun on the 'loops
posted on #6
Supporter
Welcome to the Loops, Cyphers! As a fellow drummer, get downloading and get stuck in! Enjoy!
posted on #7
Thanks mpointon, really diggin' this site. Nice Yamaha kit btw, cool color.
posted on #8
Supporter
and a welcome from me as well :)
posted on #9
Welcome aboard
posted on #10
Supporter
Welcome Cyphers.

This place is as good as it gets. And it recently got even better, so you have some good timing. See you around...

rp
rp3 (Raymond)
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
HiFiFlutes from United States

"Wikiloops is my music instructor ! The musicians I have met here are extremely talented and wanting to be helpful.. always with a smile :) Thanks !!"

wikiloops.com uses Cookies to provide you the best possible browsing experience.
Read more in our data privacy policy.