Home »Forum»Musicians forum»Drums, acoustic guitar and (french) singer wanted for pop melancholic ballad

drums, acoustic guitar and (french) singer wanted for pop melancholic ballad

posted on #1
Hey guys and girls,

I found back a song I wrote 13 years ago, which has never been played by real and talented musicians like you are. ;) Only Band-in-a-Box played it. I'd like to ear it played for real, of course.
It's a slow and simple pop melancholic ballad with french lyrics (I'm open to other languages too, it can be translated), my BiB existing version is country-ish style but everything is possible.

So I'd like to form a private band and I need a singer (male or female, french talking and/or other languages welcome), a drummer, and an acoustic guitarist. Are you interested ? I'm still a beginner on Wikiloops, I've never been involved in a private band before.

Apart from this, maybe I'll put the bases of this song on the public wiki also, just because I'm curious of what other musicians would do with it.

cheers

Vincent

PS oh, by the way, the template is [url=http://www.wikiloops.com/backingtrack-jam-61412.php] #61411[/url] ;)
Edited by Gwenrann-V on 13-01-2016 00:05
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
anonymous

"Wikiloops is making it so much fun to learn to play the bass. Books and Youtube are good, but Wikiloops is great, especially with the chord help, and chatting with helpful members!"

wikiloops.com uses Cookies to provide you the best possible browsing experience.
Read more in our data privacy policy.