Home »Forum»Hey there...»Hi from Southern Spain

Hi from Southern Spain

posted on #1
Hi All,

Though I would introduce myself having found Wikiloops at Christmas - What a present! Haven't done much yet as I have been crawling over the site listening to some great music and getting stuff together to jam with you guys. I have been playing acoustic guitar for 50 years but seem to have been trapped in the folky/Irish style for a lifetime and since I have now retired I have spent the last year practicing new styles and learning theory for my sins. I hoped to be able to teach myself to play with anyone in any style - I like a challenge! Never though that I would get the opportunity to play with so many talented people from all over the World and am looking forward to uploading my first template or jam.

Good Luck to All

Steve
posted on #2
Supporter
Welcome, and enjoy the 'loops!
posted on #3
Supporter
Welcome Steve, you are in the right place for sharing, learning, playing and having fun.
posted on #4
Supporter
Welcome Steve! Indeed we are waiting for your tracks! :)
posted on #5
Supporter
You are thus in the good address! Welcome and have fun :)
posted on #6
Supporter
Hello and welcome friend, here are in the right place, I hope you have fun, we hope your tracks, greetings from Xavi, from the southeast of Spain
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
wiseshanks from Oklahoma, USA

"Wikiloops is an amazing forum for musicians to contribute, learn, and grow from each other! It's the internet's best kept secret!"

wikiloops.com uses Cookies to provide you the best possible browsing experience.
Read more in our data privacy policy.