Home »Forum»Musicians forum»Bass player needed for an unusual rhythm

Bass player needed for an unusual rhythm

posted on #1
Guys, we are working on a track that has an unusual rhythm, Lenny did the drums and now we would like to get a bass track. Warning:it is a strange one :). TG
posted on #2
User Avatar Member
What track I'll give it a shot
posted on #3
Sent you a PM with the details. Thanks :)
posted on #4
User Avatar Member
link me the track, i'll give it a shot
The Bass Of Doom
posted on #5
Hey Eric, thanks, much appreciated - but Rick is already on it. However I will keep you in mind for the next one - got plenty of new track ideas :)
posted on #6
User Avatar Member
Did you already get your bassline?
Tha bass has to be a lil louder...!
posted on #7
User Avatar Supporter
Unusual bass player needed for a usual rhythm?? ... I'm in! ;)
posted on #8
Yo, thanks for the reply Basster and Pudsy, Rick is still on it at the moment. However it is always good to know, I will be cooking some more stuff, so I will let you know. THanks, appreciate this!
posted on #9
User Avatar Supporter
Why just dont you publish the track together with some comments and requests? There might be more of us here that like a challenge
Pure fingerstyle
posted on #10
OK, this is the track, I uploaded it in the regular wiki, have a look here:

[url=http://www.wikiloops.com/backingtrack-jam-69420.php] unusual song needs bass[/url]
posted on #11
User Avatar Member
I'm down too B-)
"I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I just lived the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well." Diane Ackerman
posted on #12
Hey guys, I am piggybacking on this thread as I am looking for bass tracks for two projects I am doing with Raymond rp3drums. They are not that unusual really, one is a old school type rock, and the other one an epic cinematic love tragedy mixture of rock, metal, rap, sampling - to be honest I don't know what it is :o

If anybody fancies having a go, we would be delighted. Please upload single track if you can for the mixing. Thanks :)

#80543 "Pamela"
#80584 "how this story goes"
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
Michael Henkell from Enid Ok

"I love being shown how I need to learn more about odd keys."

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.