Home »Forum»Musicians forum»Bass player needed for an unusual rhythm

Bass player needed for an unusual rhythm

posted on #1
Supporter
Guys, we are working on a track that has an unusual rhythm, Lenny did the drums and now we would like to get a bass track. Warning:it is a strange one :). TG
posted on #2
What track I'll give it a shot
posted on #3
Supporter
Sent you a PM with the details. Thanks :)
posted on #4
link me the track, i'll give it a shot
The Bass Of Doom
posted on #5
Supporter
Hey Eric, thanks, much appreciated - but Rick is already on it. However I will keep you in mind for the next one - got plenty of new track ideas :)
posted on #6
Supporter
Did you already get your bassline?
Tha bass has to be a lil louder...!
posted on #7
Supporter
Unusual bass player needed for a usual rhythm?? ... I'm in! ;)
posted on #8
Supporter
Yo, thanks for the reply Basster and Pudsy, Rick is still on it at the moment. However it is always good to know, I will be cooking some more stuff, so I will let you know. THanks, appreciate this!
posted on #9
Why just dont you publish the track together with some comments and requests? There might be more of us here that like a challenge
Pure fingerstyle
posted on #10
Supporter
OK, this is the track, I uploaded it in the regular wiki, have a look here:

[url=http://www.wikiloops.com/backingtrack-jam-69420.php] unusual song needs bass[/url]
posted on #11
I'm down too B-)
"I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I just lived the length of it. I want to have lived the width of it as well." Diane Ackerman
posted on #12
Supporter
Hey guys, I am piggybacking on this thread as I am looking for bass tracks for two projects I am doing with Raymond rp3drums. They are not that unusual really, one is a old school type rock, and the other one an epic cinematic love tragedy mixture of rock, metal, rap, sampling - to be honest I don't know what it is :o

If anybody fancies having a go, we would be delighted. Please upload single track if you can for the mixing. Thanks :)

#80543 "Pamela"
#80584 "how this story goes"
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
AKchen from Germany

"so happy about ... thank you wikiloops & all those fantatstic musicians here"

wikiloops.com uses Cookies to provide you the best possible browsing experience.
Read more in our data privacy policy.