Home »Forum»Feedback and Suggestions»Thanks/like button on forum posts

Thanks/like button on forum posts

posted on #1
Hi Dick, I am not sure if I asked about that before, but I think it would be really cool to have a "like" or "thank" you button on the forum. Sometimes I read a really good and long post someone did, and although I don't have anything to add to that I would like to show that person that I appreciate it. So a button like that would be cool I think.

TG :)
posted on #2
Founder
Good point there, I might add something like this sometime -
the forum is definetly worth improving, one other thing I noticed is the missing option to activate thread reply notifications if you use the "quick reply" form below a thread- most people would expect to be notified if someone replys to a thread and dont use the seperate "track this thread" function, so that should definely be improved as well... ah, it never ends :)
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #3
Lol no it doesen't :) it is like a house, you are always fixing things
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
jmrukkers from Switzerland

"Wikiloops - the biggest, baddest truly global jam ever. Happening right here, right now, at wikiloops.com!"

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.