Home »Forum»Feedback and Suggestions»Where are the "todays 25 songs"

Where are the "todays 25 songs"

posted on #1
Hi Dick,

there used to be the latest 25 songs I listened to at work, and some other compilations, - can't find them anymore. Aren't they supposed to be in the radio menu?

Plus, when I clicked the "Voices of the Month" it does not work.

Thanks, TG :)
posted on #2
Founder
Will have a look at the vocal of the month issue as soon as i get home... still on tour at the moment, so please excuse me for two more days :-)
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #3
Thanks, enjoy the tour :)
posted on #4
Founder
alright, thing is, the "latest jams" radio is still around, but the link to it got lost on the album/radio search...
here it is for now, I will add it to the radio channel dropdown sometime soon:
[url=http://www.wikiloops.com/radio/1-the+latest+jams+stream.php]the latest jams[/url]
just checked the "voices of the month", and they worked for me... what happens on your end?
"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #5
I press on the radio, then "voices of the month" and it jumps straight back to this page http://www.wikiloops.com/playlistsearch.php

When I just did it for the first time I could hear the first note of the song.

It happens on my home and my work computer...
posted on #6
VOTM is working fine now, thanks :)
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
rtkradle from United States

"Whatever Style of Music I feel like Playing with, it's all here for the jammin'. It's a great way to explore the world of music without having to get a band together with limited ability."

Please note: As you are visiting wikiloops, any personal data that is being processed is treated in compliance to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
You may review our data privacy policy to learn how and why we are using Cookies and other techniques as we are providing our service to you.