Home »Forum»Feedback and Suggestions»Best Rated Jams on Front Page.....

Best Rated Jams on Front Page.....

posted on #1
Hey Boss!!

It always shows the same 3 jams and one of them is just a drum beat. :(
It would be nice if it would show actual backing tracks(3 or more instruments) or maybe the top rated backings in a certain category.

For example

The top rated drum loop(that way dafunkydrummer keeps his well deserved spot lol)
Top rated backing track(3 or more instruments)
Top rated Full band Jam.

Other ideas would be

Top Rated Reggae Jam
Top Rated Rock Jam
Top Rate "insert genre here"

:p

Just a few thoughts.

Thanks for Reading!

Peace!
“Somebody needs what you have to give. It may not be your money; it may be your time. It may be your listening ear....."
posted on #2
Supporter
hey dope, we've been discussin this for some time, but your ideas gave me the right approach to finally get the job done. What we get there now is one of the top 20 drumtracks and two more of the top 20 non-drum sessions, so I think all that pops up there should be worth a listen :)

thank you, sir - sometimes, its harder to find the right logical approach to get a logical result than one may think :)

"Sorry - had to do it!" - Les Claypool

yes, you are looking at the administrators signature.
posted on #3
Thanks again for the quick response to this. You da man!
“Somebody needs what you have to give. It may not be your money; it may be your time. It may be your listening ear....."
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
luisdrums from Italy

"by my side this is really helpful to practice my instrument (drums) with other musicians "

wikiloops.com uses Cookies to provide you the best possible browsing experience.
Read more in our data privacy policy.